Sunday, March 29, 2026

Sign(s) Of The Times

NO KINGS 3/28/26

The protests included more than more than 3,300 organized events across the country that drew a combined estimated eight to nine million protestors. It was the largest single-day protest in American history.










8 comments:

  1. Excellent selection of signs, well done. Hard to pick favorites but my two are the Hegseth one and the dog at the end. Hegseth is a dangerous wanna be fake warrior and Mikey Johnson was emasculated long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with Jim....they're all excellent. I participated in the protest here in Ct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike. https://occupation-of-independence.blogspot.com/2026/03/its-not-all-bad-news-out-there.html
    Stay Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have been there to walk with you. But that would have been illegal and that is probably a good thing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bill, been a long time since you have posted. Are you and your family ok in these terrible times?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're good, all things considered. Waiting on the countdown to the midterms, hoping things will change. Thanks Jim.

      Delete
    2. There is some light at the end of the tunnel, the monster is nearing it's end. Quick note, a Canadian copper mining company has hired Kristie Noem to "advise and manage" on it's land negotiations with our First Nations people. There is a huge backlash against both the company and the government from Canadians going on and their email server has crashed.

      Delete
    3. They clearly didn't think that through, especially with her "negotiating" skills with ICE.

      Delete

Comments are welcome.